Tuesday 26 March 2013

Hi All,

Well I have been up since 5am, done my 3k on the tready, 5 mins of boxing. This is all part of my new years reso, not that I like having them cause I think that they are destined for failure from that start. However part of the reason for my motivation is The Grand Europe Tour in September in which I need to be fit to fit everything in that I want to do.

On the computer side of things it looks like I am having a forced 2 week break, thats how long to do the paperwork before we see a technician out here in the wilderness of Emerald. Oh well I guess it gives me an excuse to finish some of my PHD's ( projects half done). I certainly have lots of these, and while browsing the net I came across a site called Daisy Quilts on her site she has a group called A block a day, I really like this idea, it is one way of getting something done, so as of today I am going to follow that principle. By the end of the week I should have seven blocks made. I think I will make that y hexagon quilt as it is going to take a while to finish it.(who does 1" hexies).

No comments:

Post a Comment